Worship Gathering - Divine Interruptions #2
Focus this Sunday:
This Sunday we continue the sermon series called Divine Interruptions: God's Sovereignty in Our Lives. We've all had moments when our plans get derailed by something unexpected. It can be frustrating! But could it be possible that some of these life interruptions could be God trying to use us in some way?
This is also our Sunday to give to the Alabaster Offering. This offering goes toward the purchase of property on the mission field... including for churches, hospitals, schools, and parsonages. Be sure to bring your Alabaster boxes, but you can also give by check and online.
Join us Sunday at 10:30am either onsite or online! The link to the online service is on our website at (www.emmettnaz.org) and click on the Link to the Service.
Reflection Questions: (Privately or invite a few friends to discuss!)
1. What is one thing that stood out to you from this week’s message?
2. How were you raised? Were you to be “seen and not heard,” or do you feel like your presence was valued?
3. How does the way Jesus embraced children challenge or affirm your view of kids and families?
4. What do you miss from being a kid? Do you feel more or less joyful and uninhibited now than when you were younger? Explain.
5. How can you love the kids in your life well and leave room for their interruptions?
6. How can we encourage and pray for each other in this?