· Butch & Gail Sternum (friends of Roberta Newton) - Gail is recovering from hip surgery and fell and broke her ankle. Butch is in need of a liver transplant, but refuses to have one.
· Gloria Groce (Vasha Ferguson’s cousin in Alabama) suffers with PMR (Polymyalgia Rheumatica), an autoimmune, inflammatory rheumatic disease.
· James & Melissa Kirby (nephew of Bruce & Vasha Ferguson) who recently bought a new house and are having plumbing and a/c issues. Please pray that their issues can be easily resolved.
· Mike & Linda Rooker and their family upon the loss of Linda’s aunt, Diane Martin, on 7/9
· Caroline Bocock has been terribly ill as she is dealing with a Lyme Disease outbreak. She has begun a treatment regimen that looks promising. Please pray that it is effective and that she will be feeling better soon.
· The Marshall Family: Give praise that Dan’s request for a flexible work arrangement was approved by the executive board at his job. Continue to pray for Nolan who is still struggling.
· Chris Tragna (Kristen Schultz' mother) has been placed at River Ridge Retirement Center and has been diagnosed with vascular dementia due to strokes.
· Leslie Robinson (friend of Bruce & Vasha Ferguson) is home and using a walker. Thank God for His mercy and faithfulness, and please continue praying for her full recovery.
· Joyce Bocock has completed chemo and radiation; praise God that both tumors have shrunk significantly more than expected; evaluating additional treatment options.
· Check out our monthly prayer card on-line at southhavenfbc.com under “Weekly Bulletins” for a list of those with on-going needs.