Worship Gathering - Ten Words #7
Focus this Sunday:
This Sunday, we continue our sermon series called Ten Words: A Study Through the Ten Commandments. What role do they play in our lives today? This week we will look at the 7th commandment about not committing adultery. What does God have to say to you in this?
Join us Sunday at 10:30am either onsite or online! The link to the online service is on our website at (www.emmettnaz.org) and click on the Link to the Service.
Reflection Questions: (Privately or invite a few friends to discuss!)
1. What is one thing that stood out to you from this week’s message?
2. Did the statistic about users on Ashley Madison surprise you? Why or why not?
3. “Letter from Jim” is available in its full audio online. Consider listening to the quoted parts from the message. What did you think of the observation that lack of appreciation of our spouse can leave them vulnerable to temptation? If you are married, does your spouse know you appreciate them?
4. Have you ever thought a sin was okay because it wouldn’t hurt anyone else? Does that make it right? And is that a correct conclusion?
5. What rules do you have in place to help protect you against sexual temptation? If you are married, have you and your spouse discussed boundaries for your marriage?
6. How can we encourage and pray for each other in this?