· Mike & Linda Rooker and their family upon the loss of Linda’s aunt, Diane Martin, on 7/9
· Caroline Bocock has been terribly ill as she is dealing with a Lyme Disease outbreak. She has begun a treatment regimen that looks promising. Please pray that it is effective and that she will be feeling better soon.
· The Marshall Family: Give praise that Dan’s request for a flexible work arrangement was approved by the executive board at his job. Continue to pray for Nolan who is still struggling.
· Chris Tragna (Kristen Schultz' mother) is recovering from a stroke, and they are working through her healing as well as looking at options for 24 hour care. Please keep her and her family in prayer as she recovers and decisions are made.
· Leslie Robinson (friend of Bruce & Vasha Ferguson) is home and using a walker. Thank God for His mercy and faithfulness, and please continue praying for her full recovery.
· Sadie (29 year-old friend of Steve & Lisa Follman) had a liver transplant shortly after birth and is now having a lot of health complications. She is receiving palliative care. Also keep her family in prayer.
· Terry Buckley (father of Keith Buckley) is being evaluated for heart issues.
· Joyce Bocock has completed chemo and radiation; praise God that both tumors have shrunk significantly more than expected; evaluating additional treatment options.
· Check out our monthly prayer card on-line at southhavenfbc.com under “Weekly Bulletins” for a list of those with on-going needs.