· Renee Goff is recovering from a procedure to have an injectable heart monitor inserted.
· Caroline Bocock has been terribly ill as she is dealing with a Lyme Disease outbreak. She has begun a treatment regimen that looks promising. Please pray that it is effective and that she will be feeling better soon.
· The Marshall Family: Tracy has requested that we specifically pray for the following: "Nolan is signed up for Boys and Girls Club (BGC) this summer. It's every day from 12-5 and we desperately need him to hold it together well enough to attend. We tried BGC during school and he lasted three days before he was asked to not come back. But since he punched his friend and now is not allowed to play with anyone in the neighborhood, if he can't handle this, then we are in for a verrrrrry long summer while we are trying to work . Daniel is getting a lot of pressure from his boss to come back into the office and HR is involved...please pray they grant this flexible work arrangement and also that Nolan will be successful at the BCG."
· Chris Tragna (Kristen Schultz' mother) is recovering from a stroke, and they are working through her healing as well as looking at options for 24 hour care. Please keep her and her family in prayer as she recovers and decisions are made.
· Sarah McKamey received good test results and it doesn't appear that she had a heart attack. Her medications have been adjusted - please pray that the changes are effective so she doesn't have a repeat episode .
· We extend our condolences to Bruce & Vasha Ferguson upon the death of Vasha's godmother, Mary Ann Jones, on 5/30 in Washington.
· Leslie Robinson (friend of Bruce & Vasha Ferguson) is home and using a walker. Thank God for His mercy and faithfulness, and please continue praying for her full recovery.
· Sadie (29 year-old friend of Steve & Lisa Follman) had a liver transplant shortly after birth and is now having a lot of health complications. She is receiving palliative care. Also keep her family in prayer.
· Terry Buckley (father of Keith Buckley) is being evaluated for heart issues.
· Joyce Bocock has completed chemo and radiation; praise God that both tumors have shrunk significantly more than expected; evaluating additional treatment options.
· Check out our monthly prayer card on-line at southhavenfbc.com under “Weekly Bulletins” for a list of those with on-going needs.