GROWTH GROUP / PERSONAL REFLECTION QUESTIONS
1. According to 1 Peter 1:15, God is holy, and we are called to be holy as well. How does this call to holiness impact our understanding of God's calling on our lives as individuals and as a community of faith?
2. What does it mean to be "be holy?"
3. In 1 Peter 1:14, Peter urges believers not to conform to their former ignorant ways but to be holy in all their conduct. How does this exhortation resonate with you and why?
4. Peter emphasizes the importance of being obedient children in 1 Peter 1:14. How does our personal experience as children, or as a parent help, us understand Peter's instruction? How does being described as children of God reflect our relationship with Him?
5. How can we maintain a consistent pursuit of holiness in a world that often promotes the opposite?