· Dave & Connie Hollis and their family upon the loss of Dave’s sister, Paula Hollis, on 4/11, following a lengthy battle with cancer.
· Shirley Means (Miriam Bryant's sister) is receiving therapy and hopes to go home soon. She is in Henderson, Nevada.
· Caroline Bocock has been terribly ill as she is dealing with a Lyme Disease outbreak. Some of her symptoms included being in excruciating pain, having blackouts, issues with sleeping, darkening vision, random skin issues, a constant headache since 11/5, and so much more. She is taking a regiment of medications to get it under control.
· Nolan Marshall (son of Dan & Tracy) is receiving outpatient therapy but hasn’t found an even keel yet. He has been allowed to return to the school environment with many boundaries in place. The Marshall family is still very much in crisis mode and continued prayers are appreciated as they try to adjust medications and work with Nolan to manage his diagnoses.
· Joyce Bocock has completed chemo and radiation; praise God that both tumors have shrunk significantly more than expected; evaluating additional treatment options.
· Check out our monthly prayer card on-line at southhavenfbc.com under “Weekly Bulletins” for a list of those with on-going needs.