1. Share about someone who was a positive influence on you in the workplace or neighborhood. What traits most impacted you?
2. In the passage or message from Proverbs 11, what was most encouraging, stretching, confusing, or enlightening?
3.Pastor Quintin talked about being catalysts for good in the following ways:
Guard your INTEGRITY with HUMILITY.
Actively pursue GOODNESS over EVIL.
Seek out WISE PERSPECTIVES.
Choose KINDNESS over SELFISHNESS.
Overflow with GENEROSITY constantly.
Choose one of them and give an example from the life and ministry of Jesus that reveals these truths in a greater way.
4. Why is listening to others' wise perspectives on a situation we are facing both helpful and difficult?
5. Share on recent scenario when you were a catalyst for good. What happened? What do you think the long-term impact will be?
6. Believers in Jesus often underestimate the value that their positive influence has on an entire community. In what way could you be involved in Valley Church's community bridges to make an impact? In your own neighborhood or workplace?
7. Proverbs 11 speaks continually about the benefit for ourselves when we are catalysts for good. In what ways are we ourselves refreshed and encouraged when we join God in his work of blessing others?