1. Do you enjoy hunting for deals at garage sales and flea markets? Why or why not?
2. Have you found any amazing deals at garage sales and flea markets? What skills or strategies are most useful in finding great deals and hidden treasures at places like that?
3. How do you decide what is most valuable to you? How do you prioritize making wise choices over acting on impulses?
4. Wisdom says, “Listen to me and keep my ways” (Proverbs 8:32). Read Proverbs 8:1–17 and list as many specific actions that wisdom is calling us to do?
5. Proverbs 8:22–31 shows us that wisdom was at the beginning of creation and God used the wisdom to bring order to chaos. Where have you seen wise choices bring order to chaos in your life?
6. In what ways do you see people searching for meaning and purpose in life apart from wisdom?
7. How do you determine if a decision you made was a good one or a bad one? What principles do you (or could you) put in place to make wise decisions?
8. Read 1 John 5:11-12. How has the truth of this verse impacted the way you view your relationship with Jesus? What responsibility do you believe you have to share your faith with others based on the truth of this verse?