· Shirley Means (Miriam Bryant's sister) who is hospitalized for the second time this month with heart problems and breathing issues. She is in Henderson, Nevada.
· Candace (daughter of Vasha Ferguson's friend, Leslie Robinson) is 44 years old and recovering from a stroke at a nursing home. She is unable to walk, her short-term memory and movement on her right side are impaired; speech is good.
· Caroline Bocock was evaluated and returned home from an appointment with the Lyme Disease specialist in Washington DC. She has begun a regiment of medications to hopefully get the Lyme’s outbreak under control.
· Nolan Marshall (son of Dan & Tracy) was discharged from the hospital by Dan & Tracy because the hospital was not able to provide the help he needed in a safe environment. They continue to wait for a residential facility to have an opening.
· Sandi Starland is recovering from knee replacement surgery.
· Tom Craig & Family upon the death of his wife, Darlene, on 1/10.
· Tina Dell & Family upon the loss of her brother, Matt Chambers, on 1/7.
· Marge Benham is doing well. She is working with physical therapy on weight bearing activities.
· Roberta Newton is recovering at home following a procedure to repair a leaking blood vessel. Cards can be sent to Roberta Newton, P.O. Box 51, Palmadale FL 33944.
· Annette Koller is recovering from knee replacement surgery.
· Shannon French (son of Curt & Patty Bales) continues eye drop treatment for an infection. It looks the damaged part is creating new cells and hopefully healing.
· Joyce Bocock has completed chemo and radiation; praise God that both tumors have shrunk significantly more than expected; evaluating additional treatment options.
· Check out our monthly prayer card on-line at southhavenfbc.com under “Weekly Bulletins” for a list of those with on-going needs.