1. Every hero has an arch nemesis, who is one of your favorite villains? What makes your favorite villain so captivating?
2.Other than any member of the Trinity (Father, Son, Holy Spirit), who is one of your heroes from the Bible? What makes that person special from your perspective?
3.Solomon lays out a few specific traits of a wicked, worthless person in Proverbs 6:12-15. What do the scheming traits of a wicked person look like today? How are they different? How are they the same?
4. Read Proverbs 13:20. Who are the wise people you are walking with?
5. Jesus said his followers should be known by their love for God, their love for fellow believers, and their love toward outsiders. Take some time for each person in the group to answer at least one of these questions:
6. Can you share about a time when you demonstrated your love for God in a practical way?
- How do you show love to other believers in your life?
- Share about a recent time when you reached out to someone who is
not yet a believer with love and kindness.
7. Reflect on Proverbs 13:20. How can you identify a fool and maintain a
safe distance from them?
8. Read Mathew 5:1-12. Which traits from the beatitudes have you seen grow the most in the past six months?
9.What steps can you take this week to become a stronger peacemaker?