· Caroline Bocock was evaluated and returned home from an appointment with the Lyme Disease specialist in Washington DC. Beth says, "The concussion in November has definitely kicked off the Lyme’s. The doctor feels very strongly that it has centered in her brain and her gall bladder. We have several follow-up tests to do, but she feels pretty confident that we are going to have to get Caroline's gallbladder removed. The doctor prescribed a bunch of pain meds and stuff to calm Caroline’s brain and nervous system so she can sleep and heal. The doctor also feels that the treatment won't be as intense or as long as before, so that's a plus. We will praise Him in all things!”
· Nolan Marshall (son of Dan & Tracy) continues to be “hospitalized” in the emergency room because the pediatric floor at the hospital wasn’t able to manage him when he had an outburst/tantrum. The ER requires a parent to be with him 24/7. They are trying to find a residential treatment program that will accept him so he can hopefully get the help and medication management necessary. They are hitting one road block after another because of bed availability, his age, insurance issues and more. Please pray that they will find a feasible option soon.
· Sandi Starland is recovering from knee replacement surgery.
· Tom Craig & Family upon the death of his wife, Darlene, on 1/10.
· Tina Dell & Family upon the loss of her brother, Matt Chambers, on 1/7.
· Marge Benham is doing well. She is working with physical therapy on weight bearing activities. Hopefully she will be released from the rehab facility very soon and can continue her recovery with help at home.
· Roberta Newton is recovering at home following a procedure to repair a leaking blood vessel. Cards can be sent to Roberta Newton, P.O. Box 51, Palmadale FL 33944.
· Annette Koller is recovering from knee replacement surgery.
· Shannon French (son of Curt & Patty Bales) continues eye drop treatment for an infection. It looks the damaged part is creating new cells and hopefully healing.
· Joyce Bocock has completed chemo and radiation; praise God that both tumors have shrunk significantly more than expected; evaluating additional treatment options.
· Check out our monthly prayer card on-line at southhavenfbc.com under “Weekly Bulletins” for a list of those with on-going needs.