1. What are some traits you see in other people that tend to irritate you?
2. How have your relationships—whether romantic or platonic—changed over time?
3. What sources have influenced your view of sex? How does what you had learned before compare to how this topic was discussed in this weekend’s message?
4. Regardless of your season in life, what can you take away from the message? Is there anything that challenges you?
5. What examples of a “marriage that honors God” have you witnessed? What made that couple stand out?
6. Read 1 Thessalonians 4:3-5. What does holiness and honor mean to you?
7. Read Matthew 19:3-9. Jesus affirms that marriage should be forever. Why is that so hard for our culture?
8. What qualities are you looking for in a future spouse? Or share a quality about your spouse that you appreciate.