· Sandi Starland is recovering from knee replacement surgery.
· Tom Craig & Family upon the death of his wife, Darlene, on 1/10.
· Tina Dell & Family upon the loss of her brother, Matt Chambers, on 1/7.
· Marge Benham has been moved to The Timbers of Cass County care facility in Dowagiac as she recovers from surgery and receives therapy for two broken ankles. It is expected that she will be there for possibly 3-4 weeks. Marge has her cell phone and is able to receive calls and texts at 269-290-2498. Cards and visits are also welcomed. Visiting hours are 8am-5pm; sign in at the front desk; masks required. The address is: Marge Benham, Room 504 | c/o The Timbers of Cass County | 55432 Colby St. | Dowagiac, MI 49047.
· Roberta Newton is recovering at home following a procedure to repair a leaking blood vessel. Cards can be sent to Roberta Newton, P.O. Box 51, Palmadale FL 33944.
· Curt & Patty Bales and their family upon the loss of Curt’s mom, Norma Bales, on 12/21.
· Caroline Bocock received a really bad concussion on 11/5 while playing soccer. Doctors are concerned because she is still vomiting, dizzy, and having constant headaches. She has to see a Sports Medicine doctor before they will schedule a neurological appointment. Please pray that this appointment will be scheduled quickly and continue to pray for healing, wisdom for the doctors, and that the Lyme’s Disease hasn’t been triggered. Old symptoms are surfacing but can’t determine if they are concussion symptoms vs. Lyme’s symptoms because they are the same symptoms for both.
· Walter Hatfield is recovering from hernia surgery.
· Annette Koller is recovering from knee replacement surgery.
· Nolan Marshall (son of Dan & Tracy) has been having medications adjusted as he is under the care of a new psychiatrist. He has been readmitted to school with parameters in place to hopefully keep him and his classmates safe. Please continue to pray that the right medication combination can be found and that his behavioral issues will be manageable.
· Shannon French (son of Curt & Patty Bales) continues eye drop treatment for an infection. It looks the damaged part is creating new cells and hopefully healing.
· Joyce Bocock has completed chemo and radiation; praise God that both tumors have shrunk significantly more than expected; evaluating additional treatment options.
· Check out our monthly prayer card on-line at southhavenfbc.com under “Weekly Bulletins” for a list of those with on-going needs.