1. Pastor Dave talked about how we are connected more than ever before and yet we are lonelier than ever. What factors do you think contribute to this?
2. When you think of God’s design for community, which pieces of Scripture or stories from the Bible remind you of the importance for community?
3. As you learn about Jesus and study his life through the Gospels, how do you see Jesus living in community?
4. Read 1 Peter 3:8-9 aloud as a group. What is something that’s illuminated to you in this reading? Different parts of these verses may stand out to different people in your group. Reflect on what
5. For this upcoming quarter, how can this group be better at knowing and loving each other? Choose one tangible change to experiment with.
6. Who is someone in your life that seems weary or lonely? How will you reach out this week and remind them that they are known and loved by you (and God!)?