1. Take some time and reflect on your experience with church. What has God done through the church in your life? If you have kids, or grandkids, what has God done through the church in their life? If you have had negative experiences with the church, spend some time asking God to heal you from that hurt.
2. As we discussed in the message, the church has been God’s plan since the beginning. What is your attitude towards church in this season of your life? Circle all that apply below or write some of your own:
Eh, it’s something to do, I guess I go because I have to
I go occasionally and it’s fine The church is core to who I am
I go but don’t participate enough, but would like to get more involved
I go because it’s what I’ve always done I go because I am needed
I go because God has called me I go because I enjoy it
3. Looking at your answer from question number 2, why did you choose those answers?
4. Looking at the 4 aspects that the church provides, which one(s) do you feel like you participate well in, and which ones do you feel like you could participate more in?
5. What is your biggest take away from this message? What did God teach you? Do you feel led to put anything into action? If so, what, and what practical step(s) do you need to take to be obedient to what God has led you to do? Who can keep you accountable to accomplishing this?