PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO THE CHURCH OFFICE BEING CLOSED, THIS LIST WAS LAST UPDATED ON 12/14/2022.
· Caroline Bocock received a really bad concussion on 11/5 while playing soccer. Doctors are concerned because she is still vomiting, dizzy, and having constant headaches. She has an neurological appointment scheduled to determine if they can get some of the symptoms under control. Please pray for healing, wisdom for the doctors, and that the Lyme’s Disease hasn’t been triggered. Old symptoms are surfacing, but can’t determine if they are concussion symptoms vs. Lyme’s symptoms because they are the same symptoms for both.
· Ben Harris (Allie Wilson's dad) is recovering from a successful heart procedure.
· Walter Hatfield is scheduled for hernia surgery on 12/20 and will be off from work for two weeks as he recovers.
· Annette Koller is recovering from knee replacement surgery.
· Bruce & Vasha Ferguson and their family upon the loss of Vasha’s sister, Deborah Kirby, on 11/28.
· Keith Buckley is recovering from injuries due to a fall off a ladder.
· Nolan Marshall (son of Dan & Tracy) is struggling with major tantrums and other behavioral issues. Please pray for the doctors to have wisdom in choosing medication and treatments, and that the tantrums do not escalate worse than what they are. He had an evaluation at a brain specialty clinic on 12/6 ; the parental follow-up meeting is on 1/6. Also pray for patience and safety for him, his parents and his brother Riley as they try to work through situations.
· Carl Oisten (Sue Richmond's brother) is in the NCU at Borgess Hospital, for breathing issues.
· Shannon French (son of Curt & Patty Bales) continues eye drop treatment for an infection. It looks the damaged part is creating new cells and hopefully healing.
· Joyce Bocock finished radiation on the large tumor in her spine. She is handling the medication for the endocrine therapy well.
· Pete Danapilis is home recovering from a successful back surgery.
· Linda Newell is recovering from surgery to have a rotator cuff repaired.
· Vincent Bryant (Miriam Bryant’s son) is recovering from a broken ankle.
· Check out our monthly prayer card on-line at southhavenfbc.com under “Weekly Bulletins” for a list of those with on-going needs.