1. What’s your favorite ending to a movie you’ve seen or a book you’ve read? Why was it so good?
2. When we started our series in the Book of Revelation, what were your thoughts, questions, concerns, or anticipations? How did those change during the 9 months of our study? What have you learned? How have YOU changed?
3. What were your main takeaways from Revelation 22:6-21 and the message? What challenged, encouraged, confused, or strengthened you?
4. Pastor Quintin shared about how the Book of Revelation ends with a new beginning. Which of the main points stood out to you and why?
· Be FEARLESS in his PROMISES.
· Be FAITHFUL to the END.
· Be FOCUSED in your PASSION.
· Be ENCOURAGED about the FUTURE.
· Be SATISFIED for all ETERNITY.
· Be CAREFUL with the TRUTH.
· Be EXCITED for his RETURN.
5. Read 1 Corinthians 15:51-58. Jesus’ Second Coming brings our glorious resurrection. How do the promises of this passage motivate us to live out verse 58? Which of the words or phrases in verse 58 impact you the most?
6. How do we grow our sense of expectancy of Jesus’ return?
7. In what ways does God’s plan for human history and for eternity compel us to love our neighbors more deeply? And share the good news of Jesus with others?
8. What will you do during the holiday season to serve and love the One Life God has placed in your path?