GROWTH GROUP / PERSONAL REFLECTION QUESTIONS
1) What theme has stood out to you the most from the book of Ruth? Why?
2) What do you know about King David? Were you aware that, according to the Bible, he came about from Ruth and Boaz's marriage?
3) Why do you think Matthew included Ruth's name in his genealogy of Jesus, when women's names usually weren't included?
4) Can you think of a time when God used a small act of kindness or devotion in your life in a way you never expected?
5) What will be your lasting impression from the book of Ruth?
6) What is the deepest truth you've learned about God from the book of Ruth?