1. Share about a time you planned for a long trip. What went into the planning? What were your emotions? How did you planning help or hurt the outcomes?
2. What were your main takeaways from the message? What challenged, encouraged, confused, or strengthened you?
3. When was the first time you really thought about heaven and/or hell? What were your main thoughts, fears, or expectations? Did those change over time?
4. Often people don’t want to think or talk about the “two boundless futures.” Why do you think that’s true? What is it that causes people to avoid the topic?
5. Read Matthew 7:13-27. What do you notice about the “two boundless futures” in this passage? What additionally do we learn from the words of Jesus?
6. How do the truths we’ve learned impact your own perspective? How does it change or motivate you in your relationships with people who do not yet know Christ? Or the One Life God has placed in your path.
7. What are some things you are looking forward to in the new heavens and the new earth?