God desires us to see His glory which requires daily attention to our preparation.
Examine our preparedness considering our:
· circumstances (what is God up to or trying to reveal to me in this?)
· holiness our lives and homes
Isaiah 40:5 “And the glory of the LORD shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together, for the mouth of the LORD has spoken.”
1. Would the glory of God be comfortable in your home? What things might be a barrier to that?
2. How can you better prepare yourself daily to be ready to hear and see him? Think specifically about Sunday morning as you prepare for church.
3. Are there areas of doubt or question about His character that make it hard to want to receive His word? Do you live as if he has full authority over your life? If not in what ways?