- KNOW -
WORSHIP IN WORD & SONG
“Saved” by the Abiding Choir & Brass Ensemble, 3rd Grade Bible Sunday (8 & 11am),Your Words Are Wonderful (Psalm 119), Psalm 51:1-4, Good Good Father, Who You Say I Am
- GROW -
JAMES 1:19-27 – “IT'S NOT ABOUT THE RULES”
Associate Pastor Dave Ryerson
1. What does it mean to not be about the rules?
2. What does it mean it’s about the heart?
3. What does a heart for God look like?
- GO -
Points to ponder:
1. How do you see God? Is he a stoic and distant God, or is he a loving and engaged Father?
2. How can you examine your heart to see the real person that God sees (as James said, so that we’re not "deceiving ourselves”).
3. What does a transformed you look like?