1. Share about a positive freedom that you’ve experienced. How has it enriched your life? What would you miss if it were taken away?
2. What in the message or passage was encouraging, confusing, challenging, or thought-provoking to you? Why?
3. In Revelation 1, we’re told that Jesus “loves us and has set us free from our sins by his blood.” Many people view Christianity as essentially restrictive (holding us back from something). In what ways does God actually set us free to pursue something better? Give examples.
4. Review your notes on Revelation 2-3. Of the seven churches, which one stands out most to you? Why? Which one is the most personally encouraging or stretching for you?
5. Pastor Quintin shared that the Boundless Life involves both letting go (through repentance) of obstacles that restrict us and pursuing opportunities (through faith) that help us to grow. What’s an obstacle in your life that needs to go? In what opportunity is God calling you to grow?
6. Spend some time praying for one another as we approach Vision Weekend. Ask God to lead you toward identifying your annual bold faith move toward spiritual growth. Begin asking God what step of faith he might be asking you to take over the course of the next year.