Why should we confront:
1. Confrontation shows that we VALUE those we confront. Matt 18:20 What do you think? If a man has a hundred sheep, and one of them has gone astray, does he not leave the ninety-nine on the mountains and go in search of the one.
2. Confrontation is done in the hope of forgiveness and family reconciliation.
3. Confrontation stops little things from becoming larger things.
Confrontation, when properly done, helps protect the body of Christ.
4. Confrontation is a command of Jesus.
How do we confront:
1. Go and gain. A private conversation.
2. Establish evidence with 2-3 people in relationship.
3. Go to the body of believers in hope of reconciliation
When we follow the truth of the Gospel, this is grace. Saying no in some circumstances, but always welcoming back.