· Joyce Bocock has been diagnosed with metastasized spinal cancer. She is waiting for additional test results to determine her next steps.
· Tom Craig is recovering from surgery to have a pacemaker inserted.
· Linda Newell is recovering from surgery to have a rotator cuff repaired.
· Ruby Robinson (Stan & Jean Robinson’s sister-in-law, Bruce Robinson’s stepmom) · has been diagnosed with colon cancer and is receiving chemo which is making her very sick. She is not able to work.
· Beth Bocock is recovering from a knee injury.
· Gilbert Guzman (Mechele Brower’s dad) is recovering from a stroke.
· Renee Goff has been fighting a nasty cold and has a staph infection on her face; please pray that antibiotics are effective. She also continues to undergo testing and treatment for her VCP heart condition.
· Gene Spence Jr. (Shirley Gregory’s brother) is 84 years old and recently lost his wife of 60 years. Please keep him in prayer during this time of loss.
· Vincent Bryant (Miriam Bryant’s son) is recovering from a broken ankle.
· Chet & Renee Goff and their family upon the death of Renee’s stepfather, Steve, on 8/8; Chet’s Aunt Mary on 8/5; Chet’s mother, Paulette Eldred, on 7/12; and Chet’s uncle (Paulette’s older brother) on 7/13. Chet’s Aunt Suzie is recovering from hip replacement surgery following a fall but is doing well as she recovers.
· Janis (the wife of Tina Wilburn's dad) is receiving chemo and/or radiation treatments for cancer. She is tired, sometimes has pain, but overall is holding up.
· Check out our monthly prayer card on-line at southhavenfbc.com under “Weekly Bulletins” for a list of those with on-going needs.