• Where have you seen/heard this verse before? How was it interpreted to you, or how did you interpret it at the time?
• Why do you believe so many have distorted this verse’s meaning to be primarily about us and what we can do?
• What are some of the most difficult circumstances you’ve had to endure, or are currently enduring?
• How does Jesus provide us with hope, contentment, and peace?
• Where have you fallen into a victim mentality?
• How can your ultimate contentment reflect the Gospel to others?