Group Discussion & Life Challenge
Use these notes as discussion prompts for your group, or in your personal time with God.
Get to know each other. Connect, warm up to each other, fellowship.
Carry each other's burdens. Share life’s challenges and practice Soul Care. Pray together.
Dive into God’s Word. Use these discussion questions. Learn from each other's insight
1) What are some things you thought belonged under the umbrella, but were not there during Bryce's message?
2) Share a time that you can remember taking that step to give God back something that was not yours to own?
3) What does it mean to steward what God has entrusted to us? How does that look during the week?
4) During the message Bryce mentioned Mark 10:31 ``But many who are first will be last, and the last first.” What is your interpretation of this verse?
5) What does it look like for you to make God first this week? How can the group pray for you in this area?
Does anyone need clarity on something? Are there any big God questions you are wrestling with?
Celebrate life’s successes and God’s provision. Worship God’s presence. Time to brag about God.