GROWTH GROUP / PERSONAL REFLECTION QUESTIONS
1. Read Acts 17:16. Paul’s spirit was provoked, distressed, and deeply troubled by what he saw in Athens. In relation to your Christian faith…
-When you look at American culture what troubles you?
-When you look at Simi Valley culture what troubles you?
-When you look at your family’s “culture” what troubles you?
Are you troubled enough to want to address these things? If so, how might you address them?
2. Consider those with whom you have a lot in common. What are some of the things you have in common? How can those commonalities be helpful in introducing the hope of Jesus?
3. Regarding Paul in the market place, read Titus 2:7-8. Being a faithful Christian in everyday life provides a wonderful example for others to experience positive life transformation through Jesus. Where and with whom do you spend the majority of your time? How would you rate your Christian example in those places with those people and why?
4. In your social circles, who are the influencers? How might you be a Christian influence on the influencers you’ve identified?
5. No one can doubt Paul's perseverance. How does Paul’s example of perseverance speak to the topics addressed in these discussion questions and your own faith?