1. In what ways can silence be good or helpful?
2. What do you think is the significance of the 30 minutes of silence in heaven when the seventh seal was opened?
3. When has a loud sound alerted you to something important?
4. Brandon said, “The way people see you will affect the way people see Jesus.” Who has been a great model of this in your life? Explain. What kind of pressure or encouragement does this give you as you follow Jesus?
5. Share a time when you doubted God. What caused you to doubt Him most? Did something in particular restore your faith?
6. Share one or two ways you have seen spiritual growth in your life.
7. Share with your group ways you can extend God’s grace and mercy to people you interact with this week.