1. Describe someone you admire who is “different.” That is, they live in a way that stands out from the crowd. How do they encourage or stretch you?
2. Be different. It’s a simple message. As followers of the Lamb, we are to be radically different than those who are not. Share a time when you were “different” and it made a difference.
3. In the message Pastor Quintin discussed our response to the two visions John received.
• Serve with confidence.
• Stand with God and his diverse family.
• Celebrate and worship God.
• Persevere and triumph.
• Enjoy God’s best.
Of these, which seems to make the most difference in our culture today? Which one was your big takeaway? Which one is more difficult for you?
4. How can your Life Group embrace being different this week as you gain a new perspective from Revelation 7?
5. How does Revelation 7 help you as you as you seek to Love You Des Moines, and specifically the One Life that God has placed in your path?