· Janis (the wife of Tina Wilburn's dad) has been diagnosed with cancer. She is hoping to get an appointment at the Mayo Clinic to evaluate treatment options
· Baby Owen (premature twin born to Bailey Rooker's co-worker) had a successful surgery and was able to be transferred back to Bronson and reunited with his brother. Please continue to keep both babies in prayer. The family is grateful and thankful.
· Will & Tia Rungaitis (sister-in-law of Josh Brower) is 24 weeks pregnant and the baby has heart issues which will require operation immediately after birth. Pray for a successful pregnancy and that she carries to full-term.
· Roberta Newton is recovering from a fall that resulted in surgery for a broken femur. Cards can be mailed to: Roberta Newton | Douglas Cove | 243 Wiley Rd., Room A9 | Douglas MI 49406.
· Carley Mielke (22-year-old granddaughter of Vicki Olson) has been released from the hospital and is recovering from major heart surgery at home. She still has a lengthy recovery, but is doing well in the process.
· Susan Seitz is recovering from successful back surgery and continues physical therapy as she heals.
· Linda Rooker is recovering from a successful hip replacement surgery.
· Check out our monthly prayer card on-line at southhavenfbc.com under “Weekly Bulletins” for a list of those with on-going needs.