PAUL’S THANKFULNESS AND JOY FOR THESE BROTHERS AND SISTERS (v.3-8)
- Thankful for their____________ faithful ____________(fellowship) in the Gospel. (v.5)
- Thankful that God is continuing His work _____________ (us). (v.6)
- Thankful they (we) are partakers of the _____________ of God as Paul.
- Thankful they have ____________for Paul in his imprisonment. (v.7)
- Thankful they have continued in their _____________and_____________ of the gospel.
- Paul loves them and longs for them with the __________ __ _____ ______.” (v.8)
PAUL’S PRAYER FOR THEM (v.9-11)
- That their _________may ___________more and more. (v.9)
- That their love may abound WITH ____________. (v.9)
- That their love may abound WITH _____________. (v.9)
SO THAT...... Love with all knowledge and insight leads to a particular way of living.
- You may approve what is________________. (v.10)
- You may be ___________and ____________for the day of Christ. (v.10)
- You may be filled with the _____ __ ____________that comes through Jesus Christ. (v.11)
- All of this for what purpose? “To the __________and__________ of
God.” (v.11) MATTHEW 5:13-16
* This is the work God ______in you. This is the work God is _________in you.
* This is the work God ______ ______________ in you!