· The Family of Carol Hover who passed away on 3/27.
· Susan Seitz is recovering from successful back surgery.
· Joyce Bocock is recovering from surgery.
· Cindi Layendecker (former FBC member) had Covid in January and has since had a blood clot in her left leg. She is greatly improved - swelling is down, walking is better and her knee bends normally now. She still has healing to do but is much better. Thanks for the prayers!
· Nick Sebasta (friend of Allie Wilson) has been diagnosed with cancer in his sternum, spine, liver and pelvis . He and his wife, Lena, have three children ages 10, 14, and 16.
· Tina Dell and her family upon the loss of her husband, Ken, on 2/10. A memorial service will be held Saturday, June 4, at 11:00 AM in the sanctuary at FBC
· Martha Dubuisson (Lisa Follman’s mom) continues to have health issues and concerns with dementia related issues.
· Linda Pries is recovering from a total reverse shoulder replacement surgery.
· Steve Follman is recovering from a successful hip replacement surgery.
· Linda Rooker is recovering from a successful hip replacement surgery.
· Check out our monthly prayer card on-line at southhavenfbc.com under “Weekly Bulletins” for a list of those with on-going needs.