There is so much more info in the app! You can even "use" the app on the computer with this link! Grab a card at the Connect table with instructions on how to install the Church App. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Sheryl or Tami!
The Christian life is designed to be transferred relationally and journeyed together. “Rope in”– brother to brother and sister to sister – on a weekly basis so that together we can draw near to God and join him in his kingdom work.
This is an exploration – commit and prepare for a long and rewarding journey.
• Book of Genesis with Paul Eslinger - An interactive bible study open to youth and adults
- Meets in Room 303
• Questions About Life with Will Mouat - Looking to God together for real, practical answers to tough questions. Open to youth and adults
- Meets in Room 302
• Askesis - Classical Christian Disciplineswith Pastor Tim - Join this Breakout as we study Askesis: a process that encompasses a lifetime of leveraging our relationship with God against every circumstance of life to deeply enrich our fellowship with Him. Open to youth and adults
- Meets in the MPR
Breakout Sessions are available for kids of all ages:
• Nursery - Ages 0-4, Room 106A (Nursery)
• KidZone Breakout - Grades K-3, Room 307
• KidsPlus Breakout - Grades 4-6, Room 305