1. Take a review of your words. In what situations do your words match reality? In what situations do they not match reality?
2. Take a review of your sources of information. How often have the words of your information sources reflected reality? What predictions that people you listen to or follow have come true? What predictions have fallen short?
3. What practices might you need to change? Prayerfully consider, what sources of information you may need to be more cautious of?
4. In prayer, lift up those areas where your words don't match reality, to God. Ask for God's forgiveness and trust that you will receive it. If ready, seek forgiveness from someone to whom you haven't been honest.
5. Rest in the ultimate truth - In Jesus, you are forgiven and accepted. Therefore, there is no fear in being honest.