Conversation Starters help us dig deeper, connecting Sunday’s sermons with our Monday lives. These prompts have been designed to help Community Groups grow in their relationship with God, with one another, and with their neighbors. Please know that these questions are meant to be a resource to you. You do not have to follow them verbatim or get through them all. We trust you to know your group and to ask the questions based on your group needs.
1. If you are participating in e90, who are you praying for? How did you choose these 9 people?
2. Who first shared the gospel with you, who invited you to “come and see” Jesus? What was it about the invitation that caused you to seek Him?
3. Read John 1:35-39. How did John’s disciples answer the question “What are you seeking?” How would you respond to this same question from Jesus?
4. Upon meeting Jesus, Andrew and Philip found someone and brought them to Jesus. What was their motivation?
5. Read Matthew 4:18-22. What did following Jesus mean for the first disciples? What does it mean for us today? How can we follow Jesus with our whole lives?
Pray together for your 9. Pray for opportunities to invite them to come and see Jesus.