• Describe a project, a goal, or a trip where you committed to do “whatever it takes” to accomplish it or get it done.
• As you think about God’s purpose for your life specifically, what one or two words come to mind to describe what you are discerning in your current season?
• What kinds of things tend to distract or interfere with you pursuing what you feel is the calling on your life?
• Pastor Quintin talked about the importance of connecting with builders—people who build you up and encourage you to follow Jesus. Share about a builder in your life who has encouraged you in the last year.
• Following Jesus requires considerable sacrifice. When you face this truth, what emotions come to you? What keeps you moving forward in obedience and commitment?
• God is writing a “bigger story“ in your life. Sometimes we forget this reality, and get lost in some of the everyday details. How can you step back, discern, and even celebrate this “bigger story”?