· Eric Brower is recovering from Covid and was sent home from the hospital to self-monitor as they didn’t have beds available. Also pray for others in the Brower/Smith families as 12 of them have now tested positive.
· Al Dubuisson (Lisa Follman’s father) continues to be hospitalized with an illness. Pray for him to gain strength as well as a complete recovery.
· Dave Sumner (friend of Doug & Julie Zantello) continues to be hospitalized on a ventilator with Covid. Pray for a complete recovery as well as his wife, Trudy, during this uncertain time.
· Chet Goff is sick with Covid and Dylan has tested positive but has no symptoms. Renee has a rare disease and is immunocompromised so she is quite worried that if she catches it, she will be very sick or worse. Pray that it doesn’t spread to any other family members.
· Joyce Bocock has been diagnosed with a condition that will eventually require surgery to remove the affected portion of her body. Until then, medication is helping.
· We express our deepest sympathy to Marge Benham and Dean & Linda Newell and their family upon the the passing of Marge's husband and Linda's father, Ben Benham on 12/8. A memorial service will be held on 1/22.
· Linda Pries is recovering from a total reverse shoulder replacement surgery.
· Susan Seitz is recovering from shoulder replacement surgery
· John Ellis is stationed in Washington state and is still having heart and/or lung related issues. He is continuing testing and asks for prayers that the Army process would be swifter and speed up as he feels like he is regressing more and more as he is waiting for answers.
· Rose Ely (Tracy Marshall's grandma) fell and broke her femur at mid-thigh. She is now in a rehab facility, but is not eating well.
· Pastor Jerry Koller is recovering from corrective foot surgery.
· Steve Follman is recovering from a successful hip replacement surgery.
· Linda Rooker is recovering from a successful hip replacement surgery. Pray for a speedy healing and minimal pain.
· Check out our monthly prayer card on-line at southhavenfbc.com under “Weekly Bulletins” for a list of those with on-going needs.