The Christian life is designed to be transferred relationally and journeyed together. “Rope in”– brother to brother and sister to sister – on a weekly basis so that together we can draw near to God and join him in his kingdom work.
This is an exploration – commit and prepare for a long and rewarding journey.
• Book of Genesis with Paul Eslinger - An interactive bible study open to youth and adults
- Meets in Room 303
• Loving God with Your Mind with Pastor Isaac - Open to youth and adults
- Meets in the Youth Room (201)
• Read Scripture Together with The Bible Project Reading Plan - This is the final Breakout Session, but you can still join the group and continue reading the plan with us. We will continue after this last session to read the weekly Bible chapters and can discuss them and encourage each other in the group chat as we seek to become people of the Word. To join ChurchCenter app group, open the Church app and tap "more" and then "groups". Open to youth and adults
- Meets in Room 302
• Nativity - Faith Mentors with Pastor Tim - A discussion about the faith lessons we can learn from the characters in the nativity and how they represent real people with real stories. Open to youth and adults
- Meets in the MPR
Breakout Sessions are available for kids of all ages: