· We express our deepest sympathy to Marge Benham and Dean & Linda Newell and their family upon the peaceful passing of Marge's husband and Linda's father, Ben Benham on 12/8. A memorial service will be held in January. The family greatly appreciates all the prayers and support given throughout Ben's struggle with Alzheimer's disease.
· Joshua Johnson has been released from the hospital and is recovering from Covid at home.
· Linda Pries is scheduled for a total reverse shoulder replacement surgery on 12/14 which will require an overnight hospitalization.
· Susan Seitz is recovering from shoulder replacement surgery
· John Ellis is stationed in Washington state and is still having heart and/or lung related issues. He is continuing testing and asks for prayers that the Army process would be swifter and speed up as he feels like he is regressing more and more as he is waiting for answers.
· Fany one of the tutors at El Ayudante (where Missionaries Amir & Denise Hodge serve in Honduras) who lost her 14 year-old daughter on 11/15.
· Elliot Keys (8 year-old son of Ashley Ampersee who is a coworker of Tracy Marshall) is going home! He is doing fantastic and pretty much back to his normal self, relatively speaking. He still has a long way to go physically, but his cognitive ability has been an amazing answer to prayer. He doesn't have a release date yet, but his home is being prepped for wheelchair accessibility so it's ready for him when he is discharged.
· Roy & Sue Richmond and their family upon the loss of Sue's mother, Mary Stainbrook, on 11/ 8 following a massive stroke.
· Penny Alexander (friend of Bruce & Vasha Ferguson) has stage 4 COPD and is struggling with a severe cold. Please pray for healing.
· Rose Ely (Tracy Marshall's grandma) fell and broke her femur at mid-thigh. She is now in a rehab facility, but is not eating well.
· Pastor Jerry Koller is recovering from corrective foot surgery.
· Steve Follman is recovering from a successful hip replacement surgery.
· Linda Rooker is recovering from a successful hip replacement surgery. Pray for a speedy healing and minimal pain.
· Check out our monthly prayer card on-line at southhavenfbc.com under “Weekly Bulletins” for a list of those with on-going needs.