· Roy & Sue Richmond and their family upon the loss of Sue's mother, Mary Stainbrook, on 11/ 8 following a massive stroke.
· Penny Alexander (friend of Bruce & Vasha Ferguson) has stage 4 COPD and is struggling with a severe cold. Please pray for healing.
· Barb Harris (Allie Wilson's mom) is improving after receiving fluids and treatment for Covid. She continues to recover at home.
· Rose Ely (Tracy Marshall's grandma) fell and broke her femur at mid-thigh. She is now in a rehab facility, but is not eating well.
· The family of Aaron Umbanhower who passed away on 10/23 from Covid. Aaron was a previous member of our youth group and is the brother of Amber Wilburn (who is Tina Wilburn's daughter-in-law).
· Pastor Jerry Koller is recovering from corrective foot surgery.
· John Ellis is stationed in Washington state and is having some heart issues. Doctors believe it may be related to smoke inhalation from fighting wildfires. He is on light duty for the next month until test results are available.
· Steve Follman is recovering from a successful hip replacement surgery.
· Elliot Keys (8 year-old son of Ashley Ampersee who is a coworker of Tracy Marshall) continues to be hospitalized at U of M in Ann Arbor as he recovers from a car accident which resulted in one leg being amputated and part of his other foot being removed.
· Linda Rooker is recovering from a successful hip replacement surgery. Pray for a speedy healing and minimal pain.
· Check out our monthly prayer card on-line at southhavenfbc.com under “Weekly Bulletins” for a list of those with on-going needs.