1. Do we believe that our faith gives us the answers to the questions of life? If so, do we feel a sense of urgency when God provides us opportunities to reach others in His name?
2. Often we feel like we don't have the whole picture. Do you sometimes feel scared that you don't know enough to make an impact? Does that ever stop you taking even the first step?
3. Do you ever wonder if the voice you hear is actually God? How do you think you could build a spiritual maturity that would help you to be able to discern the voice of God over other voices that may be vying for our attention?
4. Humility can be difficult. Not least because we can end up proud of our humility. Do we seek for ways to serve others, or do we first seek our own comfort? Which do you feel is a better expression of true worship? Why?
5. If the bible is God's plan for us, then how often are we in the word? And do you trust in His provision of answers for those things you are going through?
6. Are you living for Him? How could we move further towards living a life that is entirely and completely for God?