1. What's something adventurous or risky you would do if you knew no harm will come to you?
2. What are the risks you take when sharing your faith with people who are not yet following Jesus?
3. Read Acts 18:9-12. After God just made a huge promise to Paul about not being hurt, what spectrum of emotions do you think he experienced when the Jews united an attack against Paul?
4. Share a time when God did something in your life that initially you didn’t expect, but now knowing more of the character of God, you see it as something you should’ve expected.
5. This weekend Brandon shared about how Jesus interrupts our lives in the best ways. Do you find yourself living a life regularly interrupted by Jesus? Share about an interruption you are excited about, or an interruption you have ignored, or an interruption you’re currently experiencing.
6. Paul continued to travel from place to place strengthening disciples. What are some specific ways you are being strengthened spiritually?