The Christian life is designed to be transferred relationally and journeyed together. You need to “rope in”– brother to brother and sister to sister – on a weekly basis so that together we can draw near to God and join him in his kingdom work.
This is an exploration – commit and prepare for a long and rewarding journey.
• Book of Genesis with Paul Eslinger - An interactive bible study for adults
- Meets in Room 303
• Loving God with Your Mind with Pastor Isaac - Open to youth and adults
- Meets in the Youth Room (Room 201)
• NEW! Read Scripture Together with The Bible Project Reading Plan - Let's build the habit of reading scripture together. Join Jen and Shelly as we follow The Bible Project's Read Scripture plan. We'll use this gathering time to discuss our weekly reading and encourage each other as we seek to become people of the Word. Make sure to join ChurchCenter app group (tap "more" and then "groups" in the app) to allow for weekly questions, discussion, and encouragement. Sign up for this Breakout by clicking 'events' in the ChurchCenter app. All are welcome to attend!
- THIS WEEK: Meets in the MPR
We also have Breakout Sessions for kids, from nursery age up through 6th grade