· Roy & Sue Richmond and their family upon the loss of Sue’s father, Raymond Stainbrook, on 9/21.
· Chet & Renee Goff and their family upon the loss of Renee’s uncle, Mike McIntosh, on 9/22.
· Steve Follman is recovering from a successful hip replacement surgery.
· Ashley Ampersee and her 8-year-old son, Elliot Keys (coworker of Tracy Marshall): the son was involved in a car accident in which his father and 13 year-old brother were killed (Ashley’s son and ex-husband). Elliot has been transported to Ann Arbor for additional surgeries on his heart, leg and wrist as well as to try to get his brain swelling to go down.
· Frank Buchert is receiving Hospice care due to declining health. Also keep his wife, Mary, children Patty Bales, Kathy Brown, Sue Cravens & Sean Buchert and their families in prayers during this time.
· Gary Wilson (Jeff Wilson's dad) is recovering from surgery for colon cancer; pray for a speedy recovery and healing; other treatment options are being evaluated.
· John Ellis is deployed to fight wildfires in California. Please pray for his safety and protection.
· Billy McIntosh (Renee Goff's brother) is suspected to have a genetic form of cardiomyopathy; waiting for test results; has to wear a life vest/portable defibrillator for 90 days and then further treatment will be determined.
· Linda Rooker is recovering from a successful hip replacement surgery. Pray for a speedy healing and minimal pain.
· Check out our monthly prayer card on-line at southhavenfbc.com under “Weekly Bulletins” for a list of those with on-going needs.