· Nathan & Chelsea Hagger and their family upon the passing of Chelsea’s grandmother, Eileen Wedig, on 8/9.
· Susie (Tracy Marshall’s aunt) who lost her 15 year old grandson to an overdose and a 1 year old great-granddaughter to a drowning accident within a two week period. The family is reeling from so much heartache in such a short amount of time.
· Lois Farr (former FBC member) has been diagnosed with stage 1 breast cancer.
· Riley Marshall had a successful week at camp. Although there were a few minor issues, overall everything went well and he had an enjoyable week. Thank you for your prayers!
· Carol Brower (sister-in-law of Eric & Tom & Mechele Brower) and her family in prayer. She has been battling cancer for years and currently has an inoperable bowel obstruction from a tumor. She will begin Hospice soon and doctors have given her 4-8 weeks.
· Tim Sullivan has been diagnosed with Coronary Artery Disease. He is 30 years old and has been predicted to have a potentially deadly heart attack within 5 years. Please pray for healing for him and peace for both him and his wife, Esther, as they are expecting their second child this fall and are trying to sort through what their future may look like.
· Loretta Pollard (mother of Susan Seitz) has been placed in a nursing home.
· Linda Rooker is recovering from a successful hip replacement surgery. Pray for a speedy healing and minimal pain.
· Taylor Brown (12 year-old great granddaughter of Frank & Mary Buchert, grandniece of Curt & Patty Bales) continues to recover from a bone marrow transplant. She is doing remarkably well and has been released from the hospital and is now staying at the Ronald McDonald House. She continues treatment three times a week.
· Doug Zantello is recovering from foot surgery. Pray for minimal pain and a speedy recovery.
· Check out our monthly prayer card on-line at southhavenfbc.com under “Weekly Bulletins” for a list of those with on-going needs.