GROWTH GROUP / PERSONAL REFLECTION QUESTIONS
Discussion starter - Have you every been accused of being lazy, (a sluggard)? Was it valid?
1. In what areas of your life are you prone to slack off? In what areas of your life do you exhibit passion and diligence? What do your answers say about you?
2. What are the excuses in your life or, what excuses have you harbored in your heart, that have hurt your relationship with God? How have those excuses hampered your ability to fulfill God's purposes for your life?
3. What are the excuses in your life or, what excuses have you harbored in your heart, that have hurt your relationship with another, or others? How have those excuses effected those relationships?
4. As you thoughtfully consider the excuses you've leveraged in your life, what role has exaggeration played?
5. If you subtract the exaggeration, does the excuse that remains hold any validity? If so, is it a valid concern that can be managed in a healthy way?