Discussion and Application Questions for Group Life Communities and Personal Study- Romans 8:1-17
- What does it mean to be set free from the law of sin and death?
- What are the consequences of living in the flesh?
- What are the benefits of living in the Spirit?
- What does it mean to live in the Spirit?
- How do you interpret the slavery Paul is talking about? What does it mean to be enslaved?
- What is the connection between Jesus and the Holy Spirit in this passage?
- How can belonging to Christ help to set a positive path of purpose?
- What does it mean to have the Holy Spirit living in you?
- How can the truth of this passage give you purpose for the week ahead?
- Who is someone you know that needs to hear this good news?
As we live into these Four Principles for Living the Missio Dei:
*Share in life with people who do not yet know Jesus.
*Inspire others to know and follow Jesus by living your faith attractively.
*Grow with others in your faith and obedience.
*Serve others with sacrificial love.
- What conversations can you have with believers to encourage them to live faithfully this week?
- In what ways can you testify to the work of Jesus through words and service?