1. What’s something you should throw away, but can’t? Explain.
2. What stood out to you from the Quintin’s message or the Acts 9 passage about the healing of Aeneas and/or the raising of Tabitha?
3. What is something that is broken/dying or is a problem in either your personal world or in the community that you would love to see God’s healing and life-giving touch. Where are you looking for God’s powerful love to make an impact?
4. How could you reach out to the ONE LIFE God has placed in your life with God’s powerful love? In what way could you practically help or encourage them?
5. Love You Des Moines Days is coming June 12-20. Discuss different ways you and your group could become involved.