GROWTH GROUP / PERSONAL REFLECTION QUESTIONS
1. Have you noticed the six stone jars in the story of Jesus turning water into wine before? What did you think of them?
2. Jesus uses the six stone jars in an unexpected way. Can you think of an example when you, or someone you knew, used something in a way it wasn't intended to be used?
3. Think about your life. What in your life is lying dormant or have you not paid much attention to, that you used to pay attention to?
4. How might Jesus use whatever you thought of question 3 in a new and unexpected way?
5. How might Jesus be preparing to use StoneBridge in a new and unexpected way?